Rules for the authors and publication ethics of the journal
Publication policy of the journal is based on traditional ethical principles of the Russian scientific periodicals and is built in terms of ethical norms of editors and publishers work stated in Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers, developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). In the course of publishing editorial board of the journal is led by international rules for copyright protection, statutory regulations of the Russian Federation as well as international standards of publishing. The editorial board recommends the authors to follow the rules and examples of the documents when submitting articles.
- The article should be in printed or electronic version in Russian or English languages. The electronic version should be identical to the printed one. The printed version should have the signatures of all the authors.
- The article submitted to the periodical should present a complete scientific research and include new scientific results.
- It is forbidden to publish the articles previously published or sent for publication to other periodicals. The author is responsible for the content of the article. The editorial board is entitled to withdraw a published article if there is an evidence of the fact that within publication the rights and general accepted rules of scientific ethics are infringed. The editorial board must inform the author of withdrawal.
Printed version is followed by:
— the act of expert examination about the possibility of publication in public media;
— non-exclusive license agreement of granting the right to use the article (see license_agreement.doc);
— agreement for processing of personal data.
The license agreement is to be compiled in 2 copies for the co-authors. The agreement for processing of personal data is to be in one copy. Signing the license agreement the author guarantees the fact that the article is the original version written by the author. He also ensures the granted rights do not infringe the rights of other people or companies.
- Chief Editor conducts the policy of prevention and control of publishing conflicts.
- When sending the article by e-mail it is strongly recommended to attach zip or rar files with the title in translation. For example: author_title.zip, author1_author2_title.rar.
- The printed version is to be followed by the information about the author who wrote the article and cooperates with the editorial board in the process of submission the article for publishing, contact telephone and e-mail for feedback.
- The editorial board is not responsible for artistic, literary or any other types of correction of the articles.
- The decision on acceptance of the article for publication is made by the editorial board on the basis of the expert review of the same or related field of study. Final date of acceptance of the article for publication is the date of acceptance of the article with necessary corrections in accordance with the comments of a reviewer. If the authors ignore the comments of the reviewer to make necessary error corrections of the article, the article will not be published. The authors can give reasons for refusal to follow recommendations of the reviewer in the written form. In case of disagreement of the reviewer with the authors the article is not published, the authors are notified about it by the official letter with grounds for refusal to publish the article in the present form. Publication ethics provides fair and objective reviewing process free of business interest and market needs.
- The author doesn’t pay for the publication of the article.
- The editorial board has the right not to accept articles that are submitted with deviations from the rules.
- Articles which are not accepted for publication as well as accompanying documents are returned.
- Submission of an article to the editor of the periodical "Bulletin of the SUSU, Series "Mathematical Modelling, Programming & Computer Software" signifies the agreement of the authors to accept the rules and place full a version of the article to the Internet on the Internet on the official web-site of Scientific on-line library eLIBRARY.RU, All-Russian Mathematical portal Mat-Net.RU and in the section of South Ural State University «Bulletin of the SUSU» for free access as well as to use personal data in public media.